Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Edgy Inspirational Romance: Introducing Megan Besing, one of two new EIR Regul...

I'm famous again! Okay, that's a negative once again. However, I'm please to announce I'll be a regular guest reviewer on the super-duper awesome blog: Edgy Inspirational Romance. Where I will get to read and write reviews on YA (mainstream young adult) and Inspy books (Christian usually romance).

Check out my introduction! http://www.edgyinspirationalromance.com/2014/02/introducing-megan-besing-one-of-two-new.html#links There may or may not be something about me dressing up and using a British Accent.
And incase you couldn't tell. I'm excited! :)

Edgy Inspirational Romance: Introducing Megan Besing, one of two new EIR Regul...: A while back we posted a virtual "help wanted" sign, looking for a couple of people who might be willing to serve as regular guest...


with love and prayers,
Megan Besing

No comments:

Post a Comment